COVID has accelerated water’s digitalization.
There is an evident need for in-line systems to measure water parameters, diagnose water quality problems, and to provide feedback to optimize the water treatment process continuously.
Jim Shubat, Co-Founder and CTO: We know water. We teach water managers the incremental benefits of high-performance water. Better outcomes flow when you treat your water well. You can’t have a healthy and strong community or business without water security. We are uncompromising about an immediate and direct return on investment in reducing water risk.
SanEcoTec is a Canadian clean-tech company using SMART systems for better water.
- At the forefront of data-driven risk management strategies
- Know-how that incorporates real-world best practices with underlying peer-reviewed science
- A team of engineers and problem solvers, with dedication to sustainability
- Strong datasets – across many segments – developed with scientific rigor
- Owner of patented systems and award-winning water health programs
Remote risk reduction with improved performance.
- Precision agriculture
- Crop science
- Food processing
- Pools, resorts
- Public buildings
What were once ambitions are now essentials…
‘SMART monitoring and control of a water supply can reduce health and safety risks. Data-driven control systems – combined with imaginative water know-how – can optimize treatment processes and improve water integrity. This reduces operational cost, extends the useful life of infrastructure, and enhances water performance. And unlocks the value of water.’ – Els Vanbeckevoort, Co-Founder and CEO