Huwa-San® Peroxide (HSP), a silver-ion-stabilized hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), is an integral part of AVIVE™ Healthy Water Programs. It provides superior residual and sanitization while also improving water quality and aesthetic appeal through a natural and environmentally sustainable process.
In addition to its success as a water treatment, HSP also has many other uses around the home, yard, cottage or office.
SanEcoTec, owners of AVIVE™ also provide Clean3, a multi-surface sanitizer with a 3% HSP concentration. Clean3 is an eco-friendly sanitizer that is safe for food surfaces and can be used on numerous surfaces such as kitchen and bathroom, vanity units, counter tops, door handles, sinks, drains and so much more.
Many of our team members have incorporated Clean3 into their regular cleaning routines. Here are just some of the way they use it:
- Keeping the coffee machine, juicer, blender, water bottles and travel mugs clean
- Removing odours and bacteria from washer machines
- Sanitizing toothbrushes
- Cleaning fish tanks
- Cleaning earrings/piercings
- Removing odours from shoes
- Sanitizing garbage, recycling and green bins
- Cleaning the fridge, stove and microwave
- Spritzing cutting boards to prevent cross-contamination between uses
- Preventing contamination on the bathtub edges and shower curtains
- Wiping down kitchen counters to help remove odours and avoid cross-contamination
- Cleaning dried seaweed stains from kayaks
Clean3 is foamless, odourless, colourless and tasteless, and creates no residue – the only thing it leaves behind is results. Environmentally friendly and biodegradable, breaking down into water and oxygen, Clean3 provides effective control while being easy to use.
It is always important to read the label before use. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with the label. To find out how you can make Clean3 part of your regular cleaning routine or for any other questions or concerns about Clean3, contact Tracy by phone at 613.330.3370 or by e-mail at Tracy.Lalonde@SanEcoTec.com.